Please be aware that your departure from the point of purchase with tickets in hand constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions printed on such tickets, including but not limited to game date, game time, seat location, price and number of tickets. Please verify all information prior to leaving the point of purchase. No refunds or exchanges will be issued thereafter.
Seats will not be sold if the requested ticket quantity will leave a single seat.
A limited number of handicap accessible seating is available on the Handicap Ramp. Tickets may be purchased from Ticketmaster, the Arena Box Office & the Devils Front Office.
Day of Game Ticket Purchases
All ticket prices increase $2 Day of Game (Including STM discount and any other discounts or ticket offers)
- If you are looking to purchase discounted tickets or a specific ticket offer, you must request the specific discount/offer. Discounts and ticket offers are only valid in the Devils Front Office.
- If tickets are purchased at the Arena Box Office for full ticket price, they are not eligible for an exchange/refund in the Devils Front Office to receive a discounted rate or ticket offer.
- Vouchers may be exchanged for tickets any time in the Devils Front Office. To order tickets over the phone, a Will Call ordering code must be set up.
- Tickets on hold with Will Call Ordering Code can only be redeemed by exchanging vouchers for physical game tickets. (Vouchers are not valid for entry into game)
- If tickets are placed on hold and are not picked up, you will be charged for the voucher price of the tickets.
- To cancel tickets on hold, you must contact the Devils Front Office and you will be given a confirmation number. If no confirmation number is on file to cancel your order, you will be charged the voucher price for tickets that are not picked up.
Season Ticket Members
Third Party Ticket Purchases
- Children under the age of 2 do NOT require a game ticket.
- Child discounted tickets are only valid for children aged 2-11. Children 12 and older require an Adult ticket.
Devils Ticket Sales
- Devils Front Office is open for ticket sales Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm (Starting October 1). Saturday-Sunday on event days only, unless otherwise advertised.
- Game day ticket sales hours are from 9am-end of the 2nd intermission.
- Tickets may also be purchased from the Floyd L. Maines Arena Box Office Monday-Friday 10am-6pm and Saturday 12pm-5pm.
- Tickets are always available for purchase online at ticketmaster.com (Service Fees Apply)
- No exchanges are allowed for individual game tickets or for complimentary tickets. This is clearly marked on each ticket.
- Season Ticket Member ticket exchanges must be done 1 business day prior to game date.
- Tickets may only be exchanged for the same seating category. Full Season Members can only exchange their tickets for the same game.
Group Ticket Purchases
Group tickets must be paid in full 1 week before selected game date. If tickets are not paid in full, they will be released.
- All games are ‘Rain/Snow or Shine’ events. Only in extreme inclement weather are games canceled or postponed. Rain and snow are not considered inclement weather. Should a decision be made to cancel or postpone a game, this information will be posted as soon as it is determined.
- Tickets can only be exchanged if a game is cancelled or postponed.
- Will Call tickets will only be released to the person whose name appears on the will call envelope or whose name was provided in the Ticketmaster transaction. Tickets are alphabetized by last name of the person picking them up. First and last names are required for any tickets left. Company names are not accepted. No person will be given tickets designated for another person without prior authorization. Proper photo identification is required (valid driver’s license or passport) in order to claim your tickets.
- Will call tickets will be available for pick up in the Devils Front Office until One (1) and One-half (1 1/2) hours before the scheduled start time of the game and will be available at the Will Call booth until the end of the first period.
- After the end of the first period, all Will Call tickets will be taken to the Devils Front Office located on the 3rd floor.
- Tickets left by players, coaches, officials, contest hosts or any other third party not associated with the Devils are responsible for getting tickets to the box office in a timely manner. Please contact the party responsible for leaving your tickets if concerns arise.