CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Shoot For Seats Official Rules
- Fans must register before the event either online on the form above, at the in-game sales desk or at the registration table after the game.
- Grand prize winners will be contacted via the phone number and/or email address provided at registration. If contact information is incorrect, the prize will not be awarded.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to win a prize. Adults can bring their kids to shoot for fun only. Kids will not need to register.
- Contestants must shoot from one (1) of the three (3) carpeted shooting areas. Participants can only win if the puck goes into the slot of their designated net, directly across from their shooting station.
- Only one (1) shot is allowed, no warm up or practice shots.
- If a contestant’s puck stays within their own shooting lane and is interfered with by another puck or object, the shooter will be able to take another shot.
- If the participant’s puck hits their specified board, they will win a $10 Mooney’s Sports Bar & Grill gift card.
- Mooney’s Gift Cards are first come, first serve to the first 85 winners.
- If the participant’s puck goes through the slot along the bottom of the board, they shall win a free Binghamton Devils season ticket for the 2020-2021 season.
- The first two (2) participants will win a season ticket.
- After the two (2) grand prizes have been awarded, all contestants who make the shot will be awarded a four-pack of Binghamton Devils ticket vouchers in lieu of a free season ticket.