Pucks and Paws Night
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20 vs. CLEVELAND - 7:05 P.M.
Ticketing & Information
$30 - Ticket for you, your dog, and a FREE Devils dog bowl.
$16 - Additional game tickets.
$5 - Season ticket members and those already with tickets to the game can bring their dog and get a FREE Devils dog bowl.
MUST purchase online ONLY below.
MUST purchase tickets by October 19
ALL seats with dogs will be in select sections in the arena.
Dogs can take bathroom breaks outside (exit/enter section 19 doors) during intermission.
Season ticket members must bring in their tickets to exchange seats by October 19.
Please fill out THIS WAIVER and bring it with you when you pick up your tickets. No exceptions.
Fans with dogs will enter arena at a separate table on the ground level Stuart Street side of the arena.
Rules & Regulations
- Owner is responsible for bagging and disposing of any waste created by their dog.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times – no longer than 6 feet long.
- Owners are responsible for the actions of their dog, including any sort of injury or damage caused by the dog.
- Children with dogs must be accompanied by an adult.
- Any dogs acting inappropriately will be asked to leave by staff.
- Walk with only one dog per person.
- Do not bring a dog that is in season.
- Bring your dog only if he/she enjoys being around other people and other dogs.
All dog owners need to fill out the waiver (LINK ABOVE) and be up to date on the following vaccinations:
- Rabies - given annually, but sometimes can be a 3 year.
- DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para influenza) - all given annually, sometimes referred to as the Combo Vaccination, especially when it includes Parvo.
- Parvovirus - given annually, many times this is included in the DHLP and indicated as DHLPP.
- Bordatella - given either every six months or annually. Sometimes referred to as: Kennel Cough OR Tracheobronchitis.